September 12, 2008

Cooler Weather

Yeah!

Cooler weather is on the way! We've made it through another long, hot summer. Bring on the sweaters - can't say coats because sometimes we don't need them at all.

I put my picture up. I must have been 2 or 3, because I have hair and it isn't brown yet. And, the mystery is solved - my love of little garden animals (rabbits, mice, guinea pigs) started very young! I wish I still had that bunny rabbit I'm holding.

New this week-
From Little Adventures - the super hero cape - little fellows really like these and they are washable
From Hansa - their camel - a very nice sized one too

Linda's pick - the leopard teddy from Steiff - she has really taken a liking to this bear
Valerie's pick - Snugapuff Elephant Cozy Cushie - so soft and such a pretty shade of lavendar - I'm thinking this might be a great travel pillow for me!

Save the dates: October 3, Steiff Event & October 18, Front Porch Festival

We've got some great new stuff coming in this month - so be sure to stop by & visit, the bears love the company.

No comments: